Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alas, Am searching for a New Teacher.

No answer to my phone calls, so I have to assume my teacher is out of touch or otherwise not communicating. So i'm in search of a new piano teacher, which makes me sad. I've sent inquiries to a few places. The good news is that Bloomington is a good place for music instruction. Indiana University is a music mecca. Vince Guaraldi (the fellow who composed and played all the cool piano music for those myriad Charlie Brown specials) was from IU as well as Joshua Bell and many other great musicians.

My work on Christoforo's Dream is progressing, so I'm at a point where a teacher's feedback will be essential. Plus, I'm feeling like I'm drifting. With ten month's training, I definitely need a teacher's guiding hand.

Life's twists and turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment