Thursday, December 2, 2010

Busy Season Commences

I'm going to be on the ROAD a lot this week so I'm trying to practice as much as possible these couple of days. I'm making steady progress I think on Cristofori and am on the verge of an epiphany with The Entertainer. I love the Christmas season--or Chrimbhus as I call it since I'm a Buddhist--and I have most of my shopping done so the stress if off. I wrapped presents nd brought in the boxes of decorations from the storage unit, so when I get back Wife will probably have the house in Yulemode. She's very good at that.

My brayne is finally accepting the changes and alterations inflicted recently and it's coming together nicely. I'm trying to get the dynamics down and have experimented with adding pedal to the melodic line. It's starting to sound haunting.

Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment